What is the upcoming future of websites without links?
If your website is not building links as per time – it will not have the same effect and mark as it did a few years ago. Google algorithm is upgrading based on the latest technology changes and as per users need. So , if you do not build right links you will find your website soon penalised and significantly removed from Google.
Most of the websites owners don’t know how to do link-building for SEO, so here are some tips and suggestions.
According to Morzilla browser“2015 Search Engine Ranking Factors Study,” links have the strongest association with higher search rankings of all the (known) attributes used by Google in its core ranking algorithm.
But in changing sector it’s always a issue to build smart and productive links and you see..
It is a big Mistake that must be solved. First lets understand how many types of links are their for Seo purpose.
Type Of Links:
Lets divide links in two Types (1) Natural links and (2)Unnatural Links.
Difference Between ‘Natural‘ & ‘Unnatural‘ Links?
A natural link may be described as a freely given editorial link and an unnatural link is a link you make yourself. And Note that Both affect rankings in Google.
- According to Google’s new algorithm : non-editorial links would not be counted in Google ranking during penalization of websites.
- Google will count those links as content that has earned organic or natural links. Google want to reward a ‘good user experience’, basically – and unnatural links don’t lie anywhere in this new system.
- Google is not going to count manufacture links – but according to the latest algorithm , they are going to be on least position . So, many people are using unnatural links as the ‘value add’ task of the job and it is affecting every links-based search engine – like Google – rates the ‘popularity’ – and so ranking ability – of a particular website.
- Makes sure Google don,t classify your links as spams – As per Google the higher you rank –the more traffic you get.
- Those type of links that scale easily are exactly the type of links Google wants to (at best) ignore or retroactively punish the violation and mark them spam. Perhaps that is the whole point.
- Specialists says that this is because SEO is the biggest ‘threat’ to Adwords, Google’s sponsored advertising channel – but if Google didn’t take action on industrial scale manipulation – it would make the existence of their guidelines redundant.
- Any manipulative – it is spam – according to the Google.
- People making links day by day in order to make google fool will also be considered as Spam
- Even on posting stupid content, poor quality guest posts or low-level releases on sites with a history of spamming Google will also be considered as spam. So, In the end its all come to the final product- the best you generate the best traffic you get Acc to Google.
- Try not to make links just to make Google fool –will be considered as unnatural links – always avoid these kinds of things to make your Seo strong in Google eye. These types of links only de-rank your website. Later Ranking adjustments will be much more powerful in recognizing links.
- According to today’s services industry, which is led heavily by the Google PR machine, has little chance of deviating from Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, for fear of, some say, Google’s heavy handed approach.
Deal With Famous And Clean niche Influence-rs :
They have a wide range of Users and Readers , and a good knowledge of “around market atmosphere”.
For instance you can be a regular contributor to their blogs and link out to your own websites. Audience are more likely to trust these links over other for these reasons:
- They trust them for valuable content
- a regular contribution from a small business owner/employee is seen as an honest contribution.
Consider the case of Paul Downs, a contributor at The New York Times’s You’re the Boss blog (now discontinued).He has a link back to his website from The New York Times.
Making Local Partnership Strong:
If you’re addressing people in a particular geographic area, then forming partnerships with local organizations can be an opportunity to get backlinks from their websites.
Using Skyscrapper Tecniques:
Invented by Brian Dean of Backlinko, this technique simplifies the link-building process by not requiring you to reinvent the wheel. Instead of coming up with new content ideas week after week, you can simply take what’s working for others (including your competitors!) and improve upon it. There are three steps to the skyscraper technique:
How To Get More Visitors From Google:
Let’s see this way , suppose that Google is crawling and optimizing you page . To get more visitors from Google you need more heat example(Wikipedia is most hot website with new productive links building every second). More hotter a site, Better the results will be.
Latest 2016 links trend : Most of the “Link Builders” only links important keywords in there anchor tags “<a href=”” />” called building brand links.
It’ll take a lot of these to get hot – and now – too many ‘cold’ links could be a sign of unnatural link activity – and they often leave a nasty footprint Google can easily identify!
small description of hot and cold links
-Hot sites are relatively trusted to inject content “directly” into Google’s index, especially if it’s “unique”, probably with a good amount of natural words to keywords.
-‘Cold’ sites are not well connected (by links) to any neighborhood or heat signature and virtually invisible in Google, except for very specific terms.
Make a resolution to jump on the link-building for your website before other website owners do it. The strategies mentioned above will help you gain links and enjoy better search rankings for your website.